Yes! If it’s your first time calling Livelinks, you can try for free. To get your Free Trial, follow these simple steps:
- Call your local Livelinks number.
- Select your language preference.
- When asked for a Membership number, press the # key.
The system will automatically issue you a Free Trial if you are eligible. After that, you just need to call from the same phone number to enjoy your time on Livelinks.
No, you can ONLY use your Free Trial account from the phone number it is issued for. New Free Trial accounts will not be issued to a phone number that has previously been issued one.
Your Free Trial may not work if:
- Someone has already used a Free Trial from your phone number before.
- The system cannot read your phone number on call display. You can try to dial *82 to display your phone number to our system.
- There is no time left in the membership.
- It has been more than 7 days since your Free Trial was issued.
- You are calling Livelinks through long distance. Make sure you are calling a local Livelinks phone number.
You should look up your local access number, and try calling in that way. In the unlikely event that we do not provide local service to your area, call our 24-hour toll-free Customer Service at 1-800-984-6889 and they'll help you get connected.