Before I buy a membership, can I try your service for free?
Yes! If it’s your first time calling Livelinks, you can try for free. To get your Free Trial, follow these simple steps:
- Call your local Livelinks number.
- Select your language preference.
- When asked for a Membership number, press the # key.
The system will automatically issue you a Free Trial if you are eligible. After that, you just need to call from the same phone number to enjoy your time on Livelinks.
Can I use my free trial from any phone?
No, you can ONLY use your Free Trial account from the phone number it is issued for. New Free Trial accounts will not be issued to a phone number that has previously been issued one.
Can a Customer Service agent give me a Free Trial?
No. The Customer Service agents cannot issue Free Trials. You need to call your local Livelinks number to set up a Free Trial through the phone operating system.
Why isn’t my Free Trial working?
Your Free Trial may not work if:
- Someone has already used a Free Trial from your phone number before.
- The system cannot read your phone number on call display. You can try to dial *82 to display your phone number to our system.
- There is no time left in the membership.
- It has been more than 7 days since your Free Trial was issued.
- You are calling Livelinks through long distance. Make sure you are calling a local Livelinks phone number.
I'm calling your 1-800 number, and I can't use my Free Trial. Why not?
You should look up your local access number, and try calling in that way. In the unlikely event that we do not provide local service to your area, call our 24-hour toll-free Customer Service at 1-800-984-6889 and they'll help you get connected.
What do I do if I can't get a Free Trial membership?
We have an awesome introductory package for new callers for just $9.99 - and we DOUBLE the minutes on your first purchase.