We like to keep things fun and relaxed on Livelinks, but we have a few rules that we take really seriously - if you don’t want to get kicked off and never let back on again, be cool, follow the rules, and everyone can have a great time. Remember, calling Livelinks is a privilege, not a right.
- You have to be 18 years or older. No ifs, no buts.
- You must select the correct gender when asked. It’s not fair to the other callers if you don’t.
- Other callers have to be able to hear you speaking in your greeting, and in the right language for the room you’ve chosen - English in the English room, Spanish in the Spanish room (duh). And if you’re calling with friends, you all have to speak in the greeting.
- You can’t use Livelinks to infringe anyone else’s rights - privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights.
- You can’t use Livelinks to solicit (look it up if you don’t know what that means) or engage others in any illegal activity.
- You can’t use Livelinks to harass people or be offensive, including, but not only, slanderous, abusive, or defamatory statements; or racist, obscene, or offensive language.
- For your protection, you can’t put any contact information in your greetings, including telephone numbers, postal addresses, email addresses, web sites, and anything else that might specifically identify you.
- You can’t use Livelinks to promote any solicitation for funds, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, please contact Customer Service by email. Please include your phone number in the email for us to serve you better.