Livelinks Chatline Guidelines
Keep It Clean
We are all about fun and good times, so here are some parameters to ensure that that's the kind of space we have created here at Livelinks Chatline. You play a huge part in making sure everyone has a good experience, so thank you in advance for respecting other callers by respecting the following guidelines:
1. You have to be at least 18 years old to call Livelinks Chatline. Legal fun is good fun.
2. Select your correct gender when asked.
3. You should be the one speaking in your greeting. If you call in with friends, each person calling has to speak in the greeting.
4. Speak in the language of the room you've chosen – English in the English room, Spanish in the Spanish room.
5. Livelinks is for fun. Y'know what's not fun? Infringing on others' rights – privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights. So, none of that here, please.
6. No soliciting is allowed on Livelinks Chatline. You're here to meet great people; do not solicit funds, advertising, goods or services.
7. Livelinks Chatline does not tolerate harassment or offensive behavior such as (but not limited to) slanderous, abusive, defamatory, racist, obscene or offensive speech.
8. For your own protection, your greeting cannot include information that specifically identifies you, including: last names, telephone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, websites, or social media usernames or handles.